The 2017 Nissan NV200 is a quick, reliable and lively vehicle. It is compact and fast – making it easy to operate in tight spaces and city streets, whilst still having ample cargo space. The 2017 NV200 is an excellent middle ground from the often too large vans or pick-ups. Additionally, the NV200 is fuel-efficient, compact and reasonably priced.
The Nissan NV200 is built with some of Nissan’s best compact car concepts. This means it has great manoeuvrability, easy handling and a tight turning diameter, as well as well-designed, compact dimensions – which permits parking in smaller spaces. Some appreciated features of the NV200 include a spacious 3474.4771-liter cargo-hold, full-cover rims, chrome grille, colour mirrors and bumper and a range of great additional features to suit the needs of small-business owners. The dual-sliding side doors provide access to the cargo space from both sides. The rear doors are French-style and are designed to facilitate easy loading and off-loading. The NV200 reportedly has a payload of almost 700kg.
The 2017 NV200 has six airbags – anterior, side and curtain, four-wheel anti-lock brakes and stability control.
Driving the NV200 is much the same overall experience as with driving a regular car, except you have a large cargo box too. A few appreciated skills of the NV200 include the accurate, yet easy steering and the excellent suspension, which eliminates the usual discord experienced with other truck-like labour vans when driving over bumps and uneven roads. The interior is practical, functional and tough, whereas the exterior boasts a compact footprint and is actually smaller than various SUV crossovers. Under the hood – the NV200’s engine kicks up 188 Nm of torque and delivers smooth and easy acceleration.
Alternative features and variations:
The 2017 Nissan NV200 is available in either the S or the SV trims.
The S-trim includes such features as:
· 15-inch steel wheels
· 40/60-split rear cargo doors (with 180-degree access space)
· upholstery from cloth, with vinyl wear patches
· 20 cargo mounting sections inside the vehicle
· Hill Start Assist
· adjustable lumbar support in the driver’s seat
· power windows and door locks
· centre console with 12V power point
· trip computer
· 6 exterior roof-rack mounting areas
· Audio system with CD and auxiliary input and 2 speakers
· passenger seat with seatback fold-away tray table
· Nissan’s mobile-office centre console – which includes storage for laptop and hanging files
· stationary tray, double cup holders and CD holder
The SV-trim includes the following features:
· cruise control
· heated mirrors and extra 12V power point
· multiple floor-mounted D-rings in cargo space
· automatic locks and keyless access
Optional extras that can be added to either NV200 version are:
· rearview camera
· satellite radio and audio streaming with Bluetooth
· NissanConnect (includes a 5.8″ touchscreen display; voice-command option, navigation programme, hands-free email/ messaging assistance and Pandora Internet Radio ability)
· glass windows for side and back windows
· cruise control
· Sonar parking assist at the rear
Additionally – the Sliding Door Glass variation includes a glass sliding door – with wire mesh – on the passenger side, rear door wire mesh that can slide, interior rearview mirror and a rear window defroster.
No matter which model of the Nissan NV200 you choose, you can rest assured that you are picking a winner!